NB: This email and its contents are subject to our email legal notice

----
HI kerry
Yes, the electricity levels sometimes freeks me out too. Where I always
die on an electricity level is when the water is in the centre and the
electricity is on either right or  left side, so then I don't know  when
to slide through. Most of the times I manage the electricity levels but
its just when the water is in the middle and the  electricity is on the
right or left that I don't know when it is safe to slide through.
And sometimes it also happens on electricity levels that when the
electricity is suppose to be in the middle it stays on the right side.
If both water and electricity is in the middle then its obvious. If I
slide through I will be fried, the  electricity is supposed to be on the
middle but It happens that it sometimes still on the right side so that
confuses me.,  sometimes the electricity, when it is suppose to move to
the middle, it stays on the right side and its then when I'm confused
and when I am fried.Perhaps you have the same problem.
Sorry I couldn't really be of any assistance, but just to let you know I
also find the electricity tricky some times, but I don't die each time
in electricity levels.I only die when the  water is in the middle and
the electricity is on either right or left side or when the electricity
is suppose to be in the middle but the sound of it still plays in my
right ear.
Btw How about using the song electric avenue as music for  the
electricity levels?