On 5/28/07, ian and riggs <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> it seems two graphicl and does not sho how to connect to a mud.
>
> it would be good if some of you other mud people test ths and tell me and
> adam if you agree

I'll see if I can modify the statusbar at the top of the "telnet"
window, I imagine that could confuse a screenreader.

There is a status window popping up when Mudix is starting I'll have
to check the sourcecode of mudix and see if I can make it dissapear.

This MUD client is dedicated to Wormhole MUD and autoconnects when you
access the webserver. However there was a problem with the MUD so that
might have been a bit confusing. It's back up again.

/Adam

Regards,
Adam