Hi Jim, I like it.

As I don't know anything about the actual baseball teams and players, I've
been making random team match ups, and to have themed players would be cool

for example, the current set of games I'm playing is the idiots vs the
politicians. Obviously it'd be cool if people Like Tony blaire, Gordon
Brown, George bush and colin powel could bat or pitch for the politicians.

On a similar note, I wonder if you've ever considdered expanding the
monopoly board creator to give you even more customization in the game.

You could for example add the ability to customize the currency with the
board. there are many boards like Middle earth, starwars, -----  or even
london, where using dollars might not be appropriate (I'm personally used to
playing monopoly with pounds for example).

You might also considder adding the ability to eddit the tocan types, -----
so that you could go round the board with characters appropriate to that
setting (like Frodo and Co on the middle earth board, or the Simpsons family
on the Simpsons board).

finally, you might considder adding the ability to eddit the text on the
chance and community chest cards. so for example, on the middle earth board,
instead of "Supertax lose 200 dollars" it could read "Smaug plunders some of
your gold to add to his hoard, lose 200 gold" though I wonder if this last
change might be more difficult programming wise, sinse presumably in the
program the text of the cards, ---- incometax, win 2nd prize in a beauty
contest etc, isn't clearly separate from it's effect, lose 200 dollars etc.

Stil, there's my suggestions, let me know what you think.

You Encounter a lirking Grue, and lose 1 life!