Hi guys was wondering if any one knew how to get past the first screen on the
we. You are supposed to move the hand down to the start button and click there.
How dods any blind person do it.

-original message-
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] word games?
From: "Phil Vlasak" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: 05/29/2007 9:47 pm

Hi Jen,
For word games try:
Ian Humphreys' Spoonbill Software, Blind-gamers series.
Home of BG Word Target, version 1.0, a game of anagrams.
A nine letter word is chosen at random from the dictionary and the letters
are scrambled and presented in a 3 by 3 grid.
The central letter is the Target letter and must appear in every word you
find.
The object is to make as many word of four letters or more from the nine
letters in the grid.
BG Boggle 1.0.
The popular word game where you make as many words as you can from the
sixteen letter cubes arranged in a four by four grid.
http://www.omninet.net.au/%7Eirhumph/blindgamers.htm

Liam Erven's L Works.
L-Works Arcade, Volume 1.
Five games which include:
Sticks:
You and the computer take turns by removing one, two, or three sticks.
Whoever takes the last stick loses.
Number Guess:
A guess the number game. You can choose the range of numbers and difficulty
level.
Tones:
A version of Simon. You can select different difficulty levels.
Word Buster:
Type in the word before the computer uncovers all of the letters. A new
letter is uncovered every few seconds.
Hangman:
It's a regular hangman game, in which you get to choose the length of the
word and the number of your guesses.
The demo allows you to play Sticks and Number Guess.
L Works Words
Race the clock to unscramble the words
http://www.l-works.net/

Dan Zingaro's DanZ Games.
Home of the word game, Search Party, version 1.2.
Find all of the hidden words in the puzzles.
You're given a list of words, and a grid of letters in which these words are
hidden.
Has several word lists to get you started, and a simple interface to create
your own puzzles.
A great way to improve your vocabulary skills, or just to have some fun!
ChainLink, version 1.2.
In which you get a seven-word chain, that you must fill in based on the two
words that are given to you.
http://www.danzgames.com/
Larry Skutchan's American Printing House for the Blind,
Talking Word Puzzles
Play hidden word and crossword puzzles with speech feedback while navigating
through the puzzle grids.
You can also create your own puzzles.
http://sun1.aph.org/tech/