From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: Friday, June 01, 2007 5:44 AM
To: Thomas Ward
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Hello

Hi Thomas,

Yeah I guess once I set up the rules for the season and playoffs like I did
for football it wouldn't matter the number of games in the season, but
seriously I don't think that anyone really wants to play a full 161 game
season of baseball.  Especially if your team was not doing as well as say
the Cleveland Indians are. <grin>

BFN

     Jim

I wondered why the baseball was getting bigger. Then it hit me.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net
(440) 286-6920
Chardon Ohio USA