Hello all,
You're right, we're doing a star wars game, and when i say we, i mean not only
me, *smiles*.
Due to the fact that we're completelly rewriting it, its going really, really
slowly, but sooner or later a beta version will be out for our beta testers,
and after fixing the bugs which may occur, version 1.0 will be released.
I'll keep you updated, as the development slowly progresses.
Rob

On Fri, 1 Jun 2007 17:58:06 -0400, Josh wrote:

>I think Rob from lite-tech interactive is supposed to be doing a starwars
>game. Not sure how far he is on it yet. Rob, if you're there maybe you could
>give us a brief update on the starwars game you are making?

>Josh

---
Lighttech Interactive
http://www.lighttechinteractive.com