From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Jim Kitchen
Sent: 05 June 2007 12:41 PM
To: Thomas Ward
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] audio trivial pursuit - Re: Board games was
Hello

Hi Thomas,

I don't know, I think a trivial pursuit game or a Jeopardy type game is
going to be more work than you realize.  I mean first you are going to
need a data base of questions and answers and then the string matching
is not really going to be all that easy.  I know that it has been done
of course, but even when playing PC Jeopardy with sighted help it will
give you an incorrect even though you essentially had the correct
answer.  Maybe just misspelled or not complete or even too much, not
phrased the way the game was looking for  etc etc.

     Jim

Does fuzzy logic tickle?

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.kitchensinc.net