Hello all,
First of all, as you may know, nothing is uncrackable.
As you said in the earlier posts, its quite disappointing, in the developer's
point of view, after the hard work, now somebody cracked it and sharing the
crack. If this happens with us, i hope it won't, that we discover
that someone cracks one of our games (i know, no registerable game yet), we
should take serious steps (like Che and Thomas), but it may won't be
successful. Personally, i don't think so that a company should
just stop developing games because of a few person, who are using it for free.
What about the others who are really enjoying the game, and would like to see
more games, but now they won't, just because of a
cracker? So, personally, i'd begin the long, endless fight against crackers,
with the knowledge, that someone keeps ruining my hard efforts. Yes, true, but
the audiogames market is really, really small, so even if
one developer stops producing games would be crytical. Of course, there will be
a few people who will use a cracked version, but someone who really enjoys the
game, will buy it, just because of respecting the
developer(s) work.
Maybe one good thing, if they're cracking a game, its possible that the game is
awesome? I know this is not true in most cases, but usually they're cracking
something because the product has a good quality. Very
little thing, but still the best thing which can come out of that.
Rob