Hi:
I don't know why I am doing this but:

In L-work's newest title, which was launched December 12, 2006, was
called Judgment Day. It is quite good; however, you wouldn't kow that
from the demo, I was not sure if I should buy it actually. But once
you unlock the thing, wowww! You've got a whole world of fun right at
your fingertips!

bonus games

perhaps the most exciting feature is the bonus games feature. There
are 4 bonus games, plus a little extra bonus game that doesn't do much
of anything but give you a trophy.

rocket rage

It's you up against mad rockets dropping faster. Or, itt seems that
way, later on. At first, your machine gun goes so fast it's a mystery
how you can get only one bullet out at a time. But, my strategy is to
just hold down ctrl the entire game and move from side to side. But,
the catch is that your gun fires slower. And slower. And slower.
Until... 10 rockets land, oh no!

Parachute jump, this one's fun! You're falling out of this parachute
with bags falling to make you fall faster. You've got to avoid these
rocket-enemies, and at the same time, get the bags. They've got to be
exactly in the center; not even a centimeter off.

Weapon Search, this one, to me, is kind of similar to super egg hunt
in a number of ways. You move up and down, among the rows and columns,
trying to collect as many weapons as possible within 3 minutes. You've
got to make it to the door before it is known there is an intruder.

number guess:

In this game, you've got a menu (if that's the propper word), with
numbers 1 to 12. You have to guess the number the computer is thinking
of; but, you only get 4  tries per number.

The trophys:

There are 40 of them all combine; even counting bonus games, and
regular game trophys, and also extra trophys. In Judgment Day, you do
certain things to obtain them. For example, to start, once you get
your unlock code you will want to beat it, right? On easy, right?
Well, if you beat it on easy normal hard or even unlockable ultra, you
get trophys. However, in the demo there is no way to tell how good
this is...

L-works theater

It's movies! Yeah, and they're being mailed right in your computer!

In this theater there are little unlockable pieces of audio; but
please keep in mind there is no video to watch. They're quite funny,
once you've got the propper amount of trophys!

submitting scores:

You can show your fellow gamers how good you are! Get number one and...

And finally, the regular game!

In the regular game, you got to shoot down rockets, copters, planes,
and disablers. From personal experience, planes are the hardest to
kill. They love to move around; keep your machine gun, rockets or
nukes on them and you'll stay away from harm.

closing thoughts:

While the keyboard interface is good, the mouse input option is much
better; it gives me the sensation that I am actually shooting stuff
down, rather than pushing buttons.
I also like the trophy system; I became addicted, staying up to 3 am
on weekends to play it to get the trophys. I like the unlockable
system; with the movies, bonus games, and other content; it's just
awesome!