interesting idea. I have stopped cracking, packing, whatever the heck
ya wanna call it, I've stopped. And nothing will convince me to start
again, not even if it is some saved game that requires your id and
unlock code, I'd actually prefer to beat it myself, rather then
pressing a button and three more and win; thats no fun, at all. I have
stopped. And, xp is reinstalling right now. Well actually it's our
recovery disk that is reformatting now. And in aprox. 10 mins it will
start the xp setup. Then I can start new, and use the demos of stuff,
until I want to buy it, not pack it, not crack it, not steal it, not
do this to it, not do that to it, not...