Hmm I still have trek2k, but I don't play it anymore.
If I could get rid of it, or trade it in I may just do that.
since stfc has come along I just havn't bothered with it.
I supposed most probably will not want trek2k anyway, stfc is way better.
Still, I wish I knew that stfc was going to be better than trek2k,
could have saved cash.
But then usagames wasn't around in 2001.
At 04:02 a.m. 4/07/2007, you wrote:

>Hi Charles,
>The first accessible game I baught  was Trek 2000.  Interesting enough
>back in 97 I didn't know accessible games existed so I wrote dos and
>linux text games myself like black jack, guessing games, Poker, etc.
>Hmmm... I wonder if I still have the source code around for those games.
>
>Charles Rivard wrote:
> > What was the first game you bought, and, if different, what was the first
> > computer game for the blind that you bought?  Do you still play it?, or,
> > them?  The first game I bought was "tenpin #'97" from Phil Vlasak, and I
> > don't play it anymore because it is not a Windows game, and I
> prefer "tenpin
> > alley" from Draconis.  Oddly enough, (grin), I bought it in 1997.

>--
>2/07/2007 3:35 p.m.

p.m.