hi,
Another thing to do is to use dectalk scripter to make something in
dectalk then edit, modify, stretch, shape, mix, and otherwise do
anything you need with dectalk scripter. Assuming it's a safe program,
that is...

Oh yeah, just to tell everyone that an interesting way to create a
kind of sound is probably with expression evaluator, assuming your
just playing around. Also can anyone help me get a better
understanding of that evaluator in goldwave, like what kinds of stuff
can you do with it, and how can you do that stuff, because obviously
"syn(xxx*t) isnt the only thing you can do with it; thats the only
example in  the manuals and I really dont get how to use it, though
probably one could make some cool stuff with it. Ill crack out the
manual and read it, and see if I can figure it out. All help is
welcome!
regards,
andy

--