Hi Christian,
While I like the concept of random item and monster placement it really
defeats what I am trying to do which is recreate Montezuma's Revenge as
close to the original game as possible. The original Atari version had
no randomly placed items. So Monty currently has no code to do that.
If I later decide to add random items, random numbers of weapons, etc
then I will try and do that in a much later release of the game. Like a
Monty 2.0 version or something like that. Right now I have about 100
people on a waiting list who prepaid for this game,and I want to get 1.0
out to them so I fulfill my obligation to them asap.