From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Willem
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 10:20 AM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: [Audyssey] SoundRTS

Hi Jean-Luc
Lol are the units in SoundRts blind?  I say this because I sometimes hear
units walking into walls.  Also once when I had 7 footmen an archer and 3 or
4 knights, I ordered footman 7 to go somewhere, but I just heard a walking
sound and he went nowhere.  Then I sent him somewhere else and heard him
continuously bonking against the wall, still going nowhere.
Also I would like to see a feature to fire units.  I had to let the peasants
commit suicide by walking into the enemy camp when I wanted a bigger army.
Lol!