Hi,
My guess is the easiest way to create maps for an end user is to use xml
files with a series of variables. Then, all the end user would need do
is phil in the values they want for walls, monsters, etc and drop it in
the folder.
For example, WallBottom=30 WallTop=21, and so on.
That is certainly allot easier than what I am doing which is a loop like
for (int i = 21; i < 30; i++)
temple.Add(wall, 0, i);
I could still have the engine do that, but read from the variables in
the xml data file.