HI thom
Please enlighten me. What  genre of game is star wars? Is it a game like
trek  2000 and stfc?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, July 13, 2007 11:35 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Star Wars Game was Possible changes

Hi Brandon,
Yes, it is in that general time frame. The game actually begins a little
while after Revenge of the Syth. You play the part of Jedi Learner, Olee
Starstone, and by luck you escaped Order 66. Now, you are on a single
minded quest to defeat the Empire.
The game features a series of minibosses and bosses. You will fight
minibosses like Clone Commanders, and bigger bosses like Moff Tarken,
Darth Vader, and Emperor Palpatine himself.
One feature I want to do with Starstone is give you the option to play
as a dark sider or light sider. With similar but slightly alternative
storylines.
The light side story is this. After the Clone Wars Olee Starstone, now
one of the last of the Jedi, realises it is up to her to save the galaxy
from the galactic Empire. Starstone travels the galaxy attempting to
foil the Empire's plans to launch a new and powerful super weapon, and
defeat Darth vader and Emperor Palpatine.
The dark side story is similar, but requires vengence. You are Olee
Starstone, and you have lost everything. that mattered. Your friends,
teachers, station in life, are all gone. Bitter and angry she travels
the galaxy seaking Revenge against the Empire, and as she does so she
becomes a powerful dark force wielding master able to cast lightning,
force choke, force distruction, and if she defeats Emperor Palpatine she
will be come the new Emperess of the galaxy.
The alternative storyline and ending is something I am using from Jedi
Knight. I always like the concept of choosing sides. I especially liked
if you were in a dark mood going around frying enemies with force
lightning, and even wacking inocent civilians. I remember one seen in
Jedi Knight a guy who needs rescued, and I come along and fry him with
lightning causing him to fall to his doom.