hi neo thatt text2mp3 program, culd it be possible to put it up on
sendspace.com or something? Cuz I've been wanting to convert material
from various places into .mp3 format. From there, I could do various
handy things with it such as making it .wav with various soundd
editors etc.

Andy, the best audio gamer!
Aim: blindguitardude
msn: [EMAIL PROTECTED]