Hi!

I send this to the list because it might have been discussed earlier, I'm not
sure. I installed Rail Racer version 1.3 (it's a totally new and clean
installation). Everything works, except one little option: Start Game gives me
an error and then exits the program. The errorlog says something about an
invalid conversion between ".5" and "double". The demo doesn't give this error,
but everything from full version 1.0 to 1.3 has this strange behaviour. I have
.NET Framework 1.1, 2.0 and 3.0 fully up-to-date and the DirectX runtime for
June 2007 is installed, so no problems there.
I've had some more roblems with the game, but I could fix them all until now...
So any help will be appreciated!

Regards,
Davy