Sorry? You know, I'm sorry too. I don't think a simple three-word
sentence is going to cover it. This past summer, we've had
something like four of these instances. I am tired of it. Maybe
you guys can understand why I don't post to this list. I am
seriously considering leaving; I get enough e-mail as it is
already. If you're really sorry, then you're going to at least
have to earn my trust back. I can't say anything for the rest of
you, bI think people who cause such riotous disputes need to be
reprimanded.

Kelby

Doomed Dragon

"It is not what we see that determines who we are. It is how we
choose to see it."

--- http://USFamily.Net/dialup.html - $8.25/mo! --
http://www.usfamily.net/dsl.html - $19.99/mo! ---