Hello all
Does anyone remember one of my first questions on this list asking about a game
where you go through walmart, terrorizing and vandalizing? Well I'm sort of
writing a blueprint for what I'd like to do and how I'd like to do this
wonderful thing using agm. I'm interested in Thomases opinion since he was one
of the only ones who took me seriously, but Che or anyone else is welcome to
send me feedback on or offlist. Here is what I'm thinking.
I'm not wanting to sell anything or do anything monumental, but I do believe
that destroying walmart by using hairjspray, toys, women's clothing, etc. could
prove both exciting and challenging, teaching me a lot about agm and not being
too hard to do, depending on what I wanted to  do. But I'm wondering if there
are any tips the devs onlist can give me? Do I need to write an outline, a txt
document? Just wondering what a few steps I should start off with are? I've
already recorded some walmart stuff in sterio and have pretty much all the
sounds I need, and can create any ones I might need in the future... Just
curious if anyone has any suggestions..
 Overall I'm gonna go for sound quality, not a processor hog, but I want the
game to sound like  you're walking through walmart and doing different things
there. *grins*
Back to the agm manual and stuff! Thanks for any comments...