Hi list,

On the whole complexity versus simplistic thing, I like the more complex
action games. Space invaders is all right for a while, but when you've
played a few rounds of Dark Destroyer, you've basically played all the
other ones out there.But a game like Rail Racer, for me, is the perfect
compleity. It has action, obstacles and something to learn. I haven't
purchased the game, due to the fact that I've been having computer
equipment issues lately, but as soon as I save up the money without
something else breaking, if it's still available, I want to purchase it.
The only other games I've ever purchased are the GMA titles. I've played
many mny demos, though.

But I like the complex games, and I hope that we continue to see games
that require concentration and thought, instead of basically reacting to
the boings, bleeps and squawks of a side scroller.

I'd also like to say that Rail Racer is the perfect game for me. It
combines racing with science fiction, which are my two favorite things.
I definitely look forward to USA Raceway, and Che I hope you don't
totally give up on the helo sim.

Thanks
Brandon