Hi Che,
You do have a good point about readers having a choice to read or not to
read certain authors blogs. If you know blogger x says things that
offends you it is likely you won't read his or her future blogs. Kind of
like if we don't like certain music. We can turn it off, change radio
stations, etc and are not forced to take part in that music if it
doesn't apeal or offends you.
However, my personal opinion is most bloggers can get along with writing
good reviews without using colorful four letter words to describe the
games the review. Though, I think this is apped to be up to Raul to
decide since this blog is his idea.