Hi all,
  Sander posted this on the AGM forum, thought you might like to read it:
The AGM is developed by the Accessibility foundation. The project initiators
and programmers have stopped with the activities for the foundation and
continued
the development on a voluntary base in order to get the prototype ready. We
have our busy lives and other jobs or studies, so we cannot make any
garantee
about this project. For the Accessibility foundation the development has
ended, however, if there is funding, there could be a continuation of this
project.

Developing software - especially for the blind - is a time and money
consuming activity. Getting projects like this funded is hard.

We do try to answer questions, but our time is rather limited. Please try to
help each other, so we can only busy ourselves with the big issues. I know
the expectations are rather high for this program, because it serves a big
problem. Remember, no one paid for the AGM, so it is not fair to expect 100%
fulltime support. You are not customers, you are users, as Richard said. The
AGM at this time is an experimental beta and will show bugs. I hope we can
fix them, with our limited time, but I cannot speak for all the team
members.

This does not mean "this is it": we will see what we can do for this piece
of software. Please invest some time and let us know what works well and
report
bugs in the bug reporting topic. I hope we can succeed making a version 2 or
alpha. If you like the AGM, please let us know on this forum, it might help
us to get funding for future releases!

I hope this clarifies the situation a bit.