I called Verizon DSL support and they tell me I have no control over my IP
address...duh..kind of knew that already!
the tech guy..from india..tells me my IP can change as often as every 5
minutes..sigh.
My system is behind a linksys router.
I never turned the router off..and yet about every 2 hours when I checked
it..I had a new IP address.
I always believe that a dynamic IP address would change if you turned your
system off..
now I find out it can change any ole darn time it wants to..grrrr
How do you write a game to play thru the net if you can't keep your IP
address?
Robert