Oh, that wires. They always beat me! Or I both set the house on fire and
drown myself... I'm not an Xtreme Pinballer I guess.
And I can't seem to get into the garage, any tips on that one?
----- Original Message -----
From: "Raul A. Gallegos" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Wednesday, August 15, 2007 2:37 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] old man stanley's house

You bet. It would get stuck just left of the bedroom door and the
entertainment center area near the wires. Luckily it didn't hit the
wires when it got stuck. I must admit that by the time I had played 5
hours, I was actually finding ways to lose because at one point I had
like 85 extra balls and every now and then, it would get stuck again,
gaining me another 15 or 20 balls. It was insane.