Hi Thomas,

Thank you again for trying to explain object oriented programming.  I just
don't get it.  You know 33 years ago when I drew up my first flow chart and
later turned that into if, then, goto, gosub, return, open, print, close, get,
put, input, peek, poke and stuff like that, that is what I loved and how I see
games in my head and still do.  I do think that you taking college programming
courses and being forced to learn and program how they wanted you to does make
a difference.  I have been told by many college graduated programmers that my
style of coding is just wrong, but that it does work and is stable.  So for as
long as I am able to, I will program the way that I want to and have learned
works.