Hi Jim,
Ah, I see. Yes, for XP users that is definately the case. Though, if I
upgrade to .Net 3.0 the .Net extra installation isn't necessary since
.Net 3.0 is a core part of Vista.
Which is really one of the main reasons I picked .Net as my platform.
The .Net Framework is being  included as a core part of Microsoft's new
technologies, Windows Vista, Windows CE 6, and so on, and it's becoming
the new standard for application development for Windows.
Right now XP is the main Windows OS out there, and because it is older
these dependancies I am using need to be added. However, in a couple of
years or so when Vista is more widely used requiring to download and
install the dependancies won't be as big a deal since theywill be
already included in the OS.