tristan,
Philip bennefall of pb-games (now pbsoundscape.net) has given anyone
and everyone permission to use the patcher.

and by the way andy vollenteered to send the patches to people who
need them. thanks a lot! saves a lot of time. lol.

and sky andy has also just told me that the patch has been sent to
you. lol he's usually right on the ball with that. lol in like 10
minutes u have the patch, and i know and everything. wow...