its 109mb.
Yeah I'd have much rather payed for it.
Sent another quary last night.
I havn't seen the message, but if its true then we can say the pb
stuff is abandonware.
At this point I am thinking of setting up a server on a ddc hub with
all my stuff, music, programs, etc.
server address is dchub://andrelouis.com:88
I will not bee there all the time but most of the time.
I am a passive user so ther passive users can't connect to me.
I have 20 slots avalible, I may set up or not have not decided yet.