Hi Jim,
Yes, I was getting that error. I didn't really know what winkit did
until you explained it here on list. All I knew was that it had to be
installed, but I wasn't necessarily aware all the files had to be in the
exact same folder, or that Winkit linked all of the games together.
You see, for me I thought all of your games were individual programs
totally independant from each other. I assumed you could extract them
altogether or extract them wherever you wanted, click the *.exe file,
and begin playing. It never occurred to me you had written a custom
launcher program, and you had never intended for the games to be totally
100% independant programs.
As a developer myself I sort of assumed you were like most developers
creating each game as an individual stand alone product, and the only
reason you hadn't gotten around to an installer is that you either
didn't have one or know how to use one. So smart or dumb as I was I
assumed allot of things based on what a standard programmer would do,
and never really looked into how the games are suppose to be setup.
In any case I have copied all of the files into one folder, and they all
work fine now.
Thanks.