From: "Dark" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, September 24, 2007 2:31 PM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] New RPG and Sound RTS and its potential

Hello Bryan.

This e-mail has had a surprising effect! you've finally got me to get up and
star playing sryth once again! there's so many new features, it's almost
like a brand new game, but at the moment, sinse I haven't been playing for a
long time, Ekitrina is slightly overwhelmed, and in need of more Ag tocans
and Xp, I also need to renew my subscription, which is a pain, sinse at the
moment my creddit card appears to have stopped working, I'll have to go to
the bank tomorrow and see what I can do. then I'll probably be donating to
Sryth, in order for Ekitrina to at least stand her own again, even if she's
not going to be quite up at the end of the rankings she occupied previously
(as I said, it's the questing i enjoy anyway).

Oh, and as to the forum, my account seems to have auto deleted itself, and I
had to ask Havoc of the Sryth forum to create a new one for me (which he has
now done).

Beware the Greu!

Dark, or as I am on the sryth forum, Darkempathy.