I agree Che with you email.
Waiting for Raceway been a long time as well and if Tom had just made a
inquiry on the list about which Tracks one wants to see may be just that.
It does seem to have come up before.  Smiles.
And I will give my four cents in on the subject.

Papyrus's game was great when I had sight too.
Some of my suggestion of design has come from what I notice in the game as
sound effects, like I mentioned about the cars about your car being the cars
engines only audible. As you know Che from Papyrus's game you could even ask
for more effects like sound and graphics like more cars being visible.
Having more will effect racing on a machine that can not handle even the
skid marks on the trcks, but the idea of the sound of four cars North, west,
sought and East of yours is a must.
the cars in front will be a little more muffled then a car behind lets say
to give the different sound for game play in stereo.

My other suggestions come from a text base Nascar simulator.

I do understand both sides of the coin.
Tom may feel at times to take a break from one project to take on another.
Restarting with projects cause of an idea my pop up and one wants to put it
in effect or getting stuck on a problem and need to give it some thought
while working on something else to keep things moving along.

Raceway had not gotten much attention for a while and its nice to see the
subject matter its its own air time like this just just some foot note in
Tom's update about his games.  Smiles.

So, if Tom plans to work on  Raceway for a week, cool.
Its been nice to help at least Steer Tom in our direction to make
racewaygreat game like Papyrus.

Crash