Hi,
Oh, that bites. I've had games like that in the passed. I've had a
couple of games where every play seamed like a fumble, interception,
sack, or otherwise a screwing coming and going.
I haven't played for a while, but as it stands I am still 7 and 0. I'll
let you know how week 8 goes once I get back into the game.