Hi Thomas,

Yeah, actually the real Browns have never been to the Super Bowl and the post
Art Model Browns have only been to the playoffs once.  This year they did not
look good against the Steelers, but did beat the Ravens and the Bengals and
only a blocked field goal with 3 seconds left on the clock stopped them from
beating the Raiders.  It is early, still 12 or more games to go.

BFN