Thomas:

Does this support a laptop?

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Friday, October 05, 2007 5:00 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Montezuma's Revenge beta 2 released!

Hi Dark,
Montezuma's Revenge can be installed anywhere you like. The part in the
manual that recommends installation in
c:\Program Files\USA Games
is a recommendation only. Not like some kind of absolute location that
needs to be used for every install of the game.
As I was mentioning to Phil in my previous post now that I have fixed
how Montezuma's Revenge handles multiuser systems it is multiuser ready
out of the box if a user needs it. If they don't the game will run
normally regardless of the number of user accounts installed on the system.

Dark wrote:
> Personally, I have a fun program files folder where I install all my games

> and things. this makes it handy to know what I've got, and only means
typing
> in three letters on an installation.
>
> If the option comes up Tom, I'd prefer to keep Monti there if that's
> alright. Sinse I'm always, and absolutely the only user on my computer,
all
> the user accounts business have ever done for me is cause horrible
problems
> from time to time, though I can deffinately see how in some circumstances
> (Eg, sharing a computer with several other people), it might be handy to
> have.
>
> Beware the Grue!
>
> Dark.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]