Okay, a few things about Monty:
1. Is it true that jumping can still cause deaths if there're no other
enemies besides skulls?
2. What annoys me a little about Monty is that the keyboard cooperative
level is such, that the program does also respond when it doesn't have the
focus. I hope you know what I mean, since I don't know if managed code uses
the same words for it.
3. The manual is a bit messed up at section 9 (sorry, I haven't got the time
to find the exact place).
That's it for my bug-report thingy. <smiles>