Obviously not all hot keys are turned off then, since with 2 keys like
you say, you have it all back <smile>. This means there are some hot
keys still active. With Window-Eyes I created a set file which turns off
hot keys, cursor keys, and voices. this way, pressing arrow keys, does
not cause speech. Pressing any hot keys don't work, etc. However,
because Window-Eyes is still running, I can hear any incoming msn
messenger message I may get if I'm playing while I'm connected like that.

--
Raul A. Gallegos .. http://www.asmodean.net