Hi folks,

I'm having this annoying Monty issue. I am running Windows XP Home on a 2.93
GHZ computer with 784 MB of DDR Ram. If I uninstall a previous beta of
Monty, then install a newer beta, it will not run, giving me a whole ton of
Microsoft dotnet Framework errors. Oh, and I have the newest DirectX
install, as well as the latest Dotnet installed, although it took me a bit
to get the newest Dotnet Framework to install properly on my machine.

I could post the error log here, or to anyone who might be able to read it,
and tel me how to fix this. but, if I don't uninstall a beta of Monty, and
just install the newest beta on top of the older one, it will run. However,
even though the version seems to be updated, some of the newest changes are
not implemented.

Any suggestions, folks?

~Ann