Hi Thomas,

It works!! YIPPEE!!! :) I believe it was your registry tip that did it.
I followed your advice about uninstalling netframework 3, and
re-installing 2.0, but got the exact same error message. But, when I
followed your registry advice about deleting the Monti key from USA
Games, both new betas work. Although, I admit I haven't had the nerve to
try re-installing framework 3 again. LOL!

Thank you for all your help on this problem. It was starting to drive me
a little nuts.

~Ann