Hi tom.

What I like about the difficulty now is that the challenge feels even.
Before, on any difficulty apart from insane, I could generally walz through
the levels with extreme ease, provided that I didn't land on an enemy, in
which case I suffered instant death.

on lower levels, I found myself quite frequently even running through
enemies and taking hits rather than risking possible death by jumping them.
this is why the death from below business got slightly upon my whick, ----
it felt more like a rather unfair glitch than anything else.

Now though, the difficulty is evened out, ---- even though as you say the
game is more challenging. i feel that if I die, it's fair, and something I
can get aroundd with practice rather than being a random fluke.

It will also obviously take me more time to work up to the harder difficulty
settings, ---- but thats surely as it should be.

As for registration, well I'm glad you've got a secure system planned. We've
had enough discussion of pyracy and cracks here already not for me to want
to open it up again, but I'll agree that for the audio games markit it's
certainly not a good thing.

the only rather unfortunate consequence for me personally though, is this
probably means i'll have at least a few weeks wait to play monti (depending
upon when the game is released), sinse I'll be at my parent's on my laptop,
and that is not the machine I'd rather have the game registered on sinse I
don't generally use it half as much as my desk top here in my flat.

Stil, I suppose this can't be helped.
Beware the Grue!