Hi Daniel,
The difference between Draconis Entertainment's games and my games is
that Draconis Entertainment seams to base the product key on the users
name. Montezuma's Revenge uses a far more secure and safisticated means
of generating the product key. Obviously  I will not disclose how it
works, but i will say that the key and license file that is created
should be unique. I highly doubt user x will be able to say here is my
name and key to anyone and the thing will unlock the game. <Grin>
I'm not saying the product key system is invincible, but the
hacker/cracker will have to work at figuring out how to crack the game.
Since i employ two different security systems there is a double layer of
protection on those keys.