From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
On Behalf Of Thomas Ward
Sent: Saturday, October 27, 2007 3:13 PM
To: Gamers Discussion list
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] monty question

Hi,
Honestly, I think you might be correct that switching swords from
automatic to manual might be the most practical solution for more than
one reason. I've had to make lots of game code exceptions for the swords

and if I take the automatic use out of the loop allot of things would
work better in the game. I will try a manual sword attack in Beta 5 and
see how it goes. What do you think?

[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> Ah. In that case... I can't say anything then. Though I don't think
> that one
> change would be too bad.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at
list, please send E-mail to [EMAIL PROTECTED]