Hi Bryan,

Come to think of it Tom, will there be an option for someone who wants to
purchase the game not for themselves but a friend? If so I may ust put it on
my Christmas wishlist.
End quote

Yes, certainly. There will be two things you will have to provide att
the time of purchase. The name you want the game registered to and the
license number the game generates on the computer it will be registered
to. Since the license number is unique to the computer it is being
registered to it is important for me to have that license number to
create the product key.
Cheers.