Hi all,
Just to report, Cricket 2005 is not accessible, there is so much you have to
get right to play the ball, like foot movement, etc, and you can't hear the
bowler bowl. It's really not like 97 where we could have a go, the crowd's
loud, you just are not sure when to play. I'm thinking of trying Sensible
Soccer and Pro Evolution Football, does anyone know whether these are sort of
playable? The new FIFA's are no-nos, as you have to see an arrow moving across
the screen when attempting a shot, and you also have to measure passes. These
days, because of making things realistic, developers have taken many helpful
sound effects away. By the way, on another note, my friend says that on the
Playstation, after learning and his brother helping, he has found strategies to
play Athens 2004, with no inaccessible events.
Ari