From: "ari" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Gamers Discussion list" <gamers@audyssey.org>
Sent: Monday, November 05, 2007 7:34 AM
Subject: Re: [Audyssey] Cricket and FIFA games

Hi Jimmy andd Soren,
I'm applying to play hattrick again. I didn't enjoy it last time, since the
page kept on refreshing, but now if I use Firefox it seems better.
Unfortunately, I don't have a playstation, I'll have to play it with PC.
I'll wait till next year before getting 2008, can't spend so much money and
find out I don't enjoy it. I still love 99, but it's a bit easy since I've
worked out strategies, and if I put it on normal or hard, no chance, 16-0!
You need sight for those levels, as you don't have enough time to digest the
sound.
Ari