Hi,
Yeah, interesting seeing how big tigers can get. You realise that the
Bengal tiger can average out at 10 feet long and 500 pounds. Not your
average house kitty. There are smaller breeds, but still they aren't
fluffy fuzz balls. The smaller breeds are still around 150 pounds and 3
or 4 feet long. I bet you want one of those kitties on your lap. Grin.
Anyway, we are drifting way off the topic of racing. So perhaps we
should stear things back on track.