Yeah, understand.

NOt to looking to change volume during a race but pre option.

During in practice will help drivers to get the right sounds levels too.
When done practice is over the gamer can readjust levels.
Again it was the second voice not the voice for info on turns that was a tab
low and that volume could be rasied by boosting the file volume.
This second voice is lower then the other.  This was not a big issue for a
huge change but to help those with less better hearing..
I even had turned on my stereo computer speakers with its wolfer and the
audio was a strain to hear.

Lastly, to add an idea to the pit stops.
While your car is being worked on this can give the gamers to check race
stats.
A hot key can bring up race reports like a leader board.
A SAPPI voice could do this work, with some control to move down the list in
chunck.  If possible the voice reads five position at a time.  Then paging
gives you the next five.
To find your place  saying home gives you the five where your in.
Data to be included should include the number of laps a driver is down.  Say
if a driver is down 2 laps a minus 2 is next to its name.  Drivers on
current lap  dash dash dash..
Since this will be a snap shot of the track and cars position car lengths is
not important.
Overall the board can give info on how much work should be done on the car.
You may decide to make it a fast stop if on current lap or take four tires
instead of just 2.  Fill tank all the way and etc....
It can give you and Idea for the next stop as well.  If you see your self
moving up in the rankings or losing ground.

Crash