Hi.
Tom I was playing in stfc today and I was on beginner, I managed to destroy the
entire cardiation fleet with defient before anything else happoned.
Then I was destroyed by the klingon and romulan forces.
I was able to defend my stations untill the bulk of said klingon force
destroyed one of my ships.
I got rid of the last one and then 2 romulans showed up and destroyed the
station.
I was able to kill 2 of them but lost a ship and I amd down to 2 ships.
In the scheme of things I would be able to destroy the last invading ship but I
knew I would need 4 ships to destroy the 2 other enemies.
I had 2 ships.
I only survived one klingon attack because disrupters were not charged.
I think the game should detect a no win situation and have a mission failed
message.
Or have the enemy somehow knowing how many ships you had left and therefore
directly attack things.
If they came in pairs I may have been able to kill em off.