I tried to run stfc, but got a run time error of some type.

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of shaun everiss
Sent: Sunday, November 11, 2007 6:03 PM
To: gamers@audyssey.org
Subject: [Audyssey] stfc no win

Hi.
Tom I was playing in stfc today and I was on beginner, I managed to destroy
the entire cardiation fleet with defient before anything else happoned. Then
I was destroyed by the klingon and romulan forces. I was able to defend my
stations untill the bulk of said klingon force destroyed one of my ships. I
got rid of the last one and then 2 romulans showed up and destroyed the
station. I was able to kill 2 of them but lost a ship and I amd down to 2
ships. In the scheme of things I would be able to destroy the last invading
ship but I knew I would need 4 ships to destroy the 2 other enemies. I had 2
ships. I only survived one klingon attack because disrupters were not
charged. I think the game should detect a no win situation and have a
mission failed message. Or have the enemy somehow knowing how many ships you
had left and therefore directly attack things. If they came in pairs I may
have been able to kill em off.

[EMAIL PROTECTED] You can make changes or update your
subscription via the web, at