Hi guys,
Talking about games and demos, one company whose demo policy for me is quite
stupid has to be vipgameszone! From the time you first activate the thing,
you only have the three days, and whenever you want to try it, you have to
be online, oh, and the new Beach Volleyball only runs for 10 minutes. I
didn't know I'd have such a busy week, so I never really got to try Super
Football properly at all.
Ari